The Aruba 510 series access points with 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6), combined with Aruba intelligent software innovations, are designed to deliver high-performance connectivity for mobile and IoT devices in any environment.
The 510 series is designed to simultaneously serve multiple clients and traffic types in dense environments and boosts overall network performance by up to 4X versus 802.11ac APs.
In addition to 802.11ax benefits, the 510 Series also provide Aruba differentiated capabilities that include AI-powered RF optimization, always-on connectivity, WPA3 certified security, and unified wired and wireless policy with Dynamic Segmentation. Additionally, Green AP mode for 802.11ax APs also leverages AI/ML capabilities for energy savings of up to 70%.
- 3 Gbps of maximum throughput (HE80/HE40)
- WPA3 and Enhanced Open security
- Built-In technology that resolves sticky client issues for Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 5 devices
- Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) and Multi-User Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output (MU-MIMO) for enhanced multi-user efficiency
- IoT Ready Bluetooth 5 and Zigbee support
|Mounting Details||A mounting bracket has been pre-installed on the back of the AP. This bracket is used to secure the AP to any of the Aruba mount kits (sold separately); see the ordering Information section below for details.|
|Power Sources and Power Consumption||