The Aruba 500 series access points, with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) technology and Aruba’s intelligent software innovations, deliver high-performance connectivity for mobile and IoT devices in any environment.
The 500 series is designed to simultaneously serve multiple clients and traffic types in dense environments and boosts overall network performance by up to 400% compared to 802.11ac APs.
The 500 Series also provides differentiated capabilities that include AI-powered RF optimization, Live upgrades, WPA3 and Enhanced Open certified security, and unified wired and wireless policy with Dynamic Segmentation. Additionally, Green AP energy savings are available when Aruba’s AI/ML capabilities are enabled.
- 1.77 Gbps of maximum throughput
- WPA3 and Enhanced Open security
- Built-In technology that resolves sticky client issues for Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 5 devices
- Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) and Multi-User Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output (MU-MIMO) for enhanced multi-user efficiency
- IoT Ready Bluetooth 5 and Zigbee support
|Mounting Details||A mounting bracket has been pre-installed on the back of the AP. This bracket is used to secure the AP to any of the Aruba mount kits (sold separately); see the ordering Information section below for details.|
|Power Sources and Power Consumption||
|Internal Antenna Access Points|
|External Antenna Access Points|