The Aruba 530 Series with 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6), combined with Aruba intelligent software features are designed to deliver high-performance connectivity in extreme density deployments of mobile and IoT devices.
The 530 Series is designed to simultaneously serve multiple clients and types of traffic, boosting overall network performance by up to 4X versus 802.11ac APs.
In addition to 802.11ax benefits, the 530 Series also provide Aruba differentiated capabilities that include AI-powered RF optimization, always-on connectivity, and WPA3 certified security. Additionally, Green AP mode for 802.11ax APs also leverages AI/ML capabilities for energy savings of up to 70%.
- 3.55 Gb/s of Maximum throughput
- WPA3 and Enhanced open security
- Built-In technology that resolves sticky client issues for Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 5 devices
- Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) and Multi-User Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output (MU-MIMO) for enhanced multi-user efficiency
- IoT Ready Bluetooth 5 and Zigbee support
|Mounting Details||A mounting bracket has been pre-installed on the back of the AP. This bracket is used to secure the AP to any of the Aruba mount kits (sold separately); see the ordering Information section below for details.|
|Power Sources and Power Consumption||