The Aruba 550 Series with 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6), combined with Aruba intelligent software innovations are designed to deliver high-performance connectivity for extreme high-density deployments of mobile and IoT.
The 550 Series is designed to simultaneously serve multiple clients and traffic types with dual radio (8x8 + 4x4 MIMO) and optional tri-radio mode, boosting overall network performance by up to 4X versus 802.11ac APs.
In addition to the benefits that 802.11ax delivers, the 550 Series provide differentiated capabilities which include AI-powered Wi-Fi RF optimization, always-on connectivity, WPA3 certified security, and unified wired and wireless policy with Dynamic Segmentation. Green AP mode offers AI-powered energy savings of up to 70%.
- 6 Gbps of maximum throughput and up to 1024 clients per radio
- WPA3 and Enhanced Open security
- Built-in technology that resolves sticky client issues for Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 5 devices
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO for enhanced multi-user efficiency
- IoT-ready Bluetooth 5, NFC, and Zigbee suppor
- Optional tri-radio mode with two 5GHz and one 2.4Ghz radio (4x4 MIMO)
|Hardware variants||AP-555: Internal antenna models|
|Mounting Details||A mounting bracket has been pre-installed on the back of the AP. This bracket is used to secure the AP to any of the Aruba mount kits (sold separately); see the ordering Information section below for details.|
|Power Sources and Power Consumption||