Protect cloud-connected users, network workloads, and devices wherever they reside.
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall appliances combine a complete, next-generation security stack with the connectivity, optimization, and cost savings of a full SD-WAN solution in a single, easy-to-manage hardware appliance. Get up and running quickly and easily in any environment with zero-touch deployment and native cloud integration. Barracuda CloudGen Firewall optimizes the performance, security, and availability of dispersed, enterprise SD-WANs.
- Barracuda CloudGen Firewall
- North America
- Status LCD
- 4 GB
- 120 GB
- VPN throughput (256-bit AES, MD5): 1.5 Gbps, VPN throughput (256-bit AES, SHA-256): 700 Mbps, Threat prevention throughput: 1.7 Gbps, VPN throughput (256-bit AES, TINA): 1.2 Gbps, NGFW throughput: 2 Gbps, VPN throughput (128-bit AES, TINA): 2.1 Gbps, Firewall throughput: 8.5 Gbps, IPS throughput: 2.5 Gbps, VPN throughput (256-bit AES, GCM): 900 Mbps
- New sessions per second: 15000, Maximum number of concurrent users: 200 - 500, Concurrent sessions: 400000
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet (optical), Gigabit Ethernet
- BGP, RIP, OSPF
- PPTP, TCP/IP, ARP, IPSec, L2TP
- Port status, Link/activity
- DDos attack prevention, Anti-spoofing protection, IPSec Virtual Private Network (VPN), SSH support, Content filtering, Firewall protection, PAT support, IPFIX, DHCP relay, HTTP proxy, NAT support, FTP proxy, DoS attack prevention, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), VoIP support, DNS caching, Intrusion Detection System (IDS), SSH proxy, IPv6 support, Anti-spam protection, DHCP server, Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), Quality of Service (QoS), IPv4 support, VPN support, Traffic shaping, ARP support
- X.509, IEEE 802.1Q