Protect cloud-connected users, network workloads, and devices wherever they reside.
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall appliances combine a complete, next-generation security stack with the connectivity, optimization, and cost savings of a full SD-WAN solution in a single, easy-to-manage hardware appliance. Get up and running quickly and easily in any environment with zero-touch deployment and native cloud integration. Barracuda CloudGen Firewall optimizes the performance, security, and availability of dispersed, enterprise SD-WANs.
- 10 GigE optical
- Barracuda CloudGen Firewall
- North America
- Status LCD
- 8 GB
- 180 GB
- VPN throughput (256-bit AES, TINA): 2.1 Gbps, VPN throughput (256-bit AES, SHA-256): 1.1 Gbps, VPN throughput (256-bit AES, GCM): 1.2 Gbps, Threat protection throughput: 3.1 Gbps, Firewall throughput: 13 Gbps, VPN throughput (256-bit AES, MD5): 2.7 Gbps, VPN throughput (128-bit AES, TINA): 3.6 Gbps, NGFW throughput: 3.7 Gbps, IPS throughput: 4.2 Gbps
- Concurrent sessions: 500000, Maximum number of users: 300 - 1000, New sessions per second: 20000
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet (optical), Gigabit Ethernet
- RIP, OSPF, BGP
- TCP/IP, L2TP, PPTP, IPSec, ARP
- SNMP, HTTP
- Link/activity, Port status
- Jumbo Frames support (up to 9000 bytes), Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Built-in hardware crypto accelerator, DDos attack prevention, Anti-spoofing protection, E-mail notification, HTTP proxy, Event notification, Web threat protection, Application filtering, SNMP trap, DHCP server, Transparent Proxy, VoIP support, IPv6 support, Quality of Service (QoS), PAT support, Bandwidth control, Anti-spam protection, Anti-spyware protection, White list, Intrusion Detection System (IDS), DHCP client, DHCP relay, IPv4 support, Fanless, IPFIX, Black list, Reset button, SSH proxy, DNS caching, Web Filtering, Identity Awareness, NAT support, FTP proxy, DoS attack prevention, E-mail protection, VPN support, SSH support, ARP support