Ixia's Novus ONE PLUS is the industry’s highest-density portable fixed chassis, offering complete Layer 2-7 network and application testing in a compact form-factor.
With Novus ONE PLUS’s unique combination of portability and performance—up to 16 Dual-PHY ports per fixed chassis, you can create cost-effective Ethernet test environments for 3-Speed 10GE/1GE/100M or 5-Speed 10GE/5GE/2.5GE/1GE/100M over copper and fiber media.
Novus ONE PLUS supports up to line-rate L2/3 traffic generation and analysis, high-performance routing/bridging protocol emulation, and true L4-7 application traffic generation and subscriber emulation—all with one fixed chassis!
Novus ONE PLUS is available in several different models to match your requirements and budget:
- Test networks and devices cost-effectively with the industry’s highest-density portable appliance
- Meet high-density test requirements with full-featured Dual-PHY (RJ45 and SFP+) 3-speed or 5-speed fixed chassis
- Test using multiple chassis with Ixia STAR and Metronome Synchronization support
- Optimize lab space and power use with compact form factor and reduced power requirements
- Enable broad test functions across L2-7 with unified architecture that supports Ixia’s IxNetwork®, IxExplorer®, and IxLoad® applications
- Validate enterprise and service provider environments with appliance that is purpose-built to test high-performance, low-latency devices
Novus ONE PLUS 3- & 5-Speed