The need for real-time network data visibility into edge sites has never been greater. Being able to know how one’s network, applications, and services are performing is no longer “nice to have.” In fact, it is now imperative to have the ability to quickly quantify threats within and outside of the network.
Ixia’s new Vision Edge 1S (E1S) combines network packet broker functionality, application monitoring, and synthetic monitoring — all in one device. This is perfect for edge site installations that require remote network performance monitoring combined with selected packet collection to centralized tools.
- Cost-effective - Ixia's most affordable network packet broker, Vision E1S is designed for easy deployment in distributed edge sites
- Application intelligence - detect flow and applications, generate enriched NetFlow (IxFlow) to collectors, and perform remote packet capture
- Active traffic capable - utilize a best-in-class traffic generation library that generates synthetic traffic to verify network capacity and run regular network performance polling
- Remote controlled, easy-to-use web interface - allows efficient provisioning and remote management
- Comprehensive wizards - make deployment extremely easy