Keysight test systems deliver the industry’s most comprehensive solutions for the security, performance, functional, and conformance testing of networks, devices, and networked applications. The 2-slot XGS2 chassis platform provides highly flexible and portable chassis that powers load modules and test applications to create a test system. The XGS2 platform provides the foundation for a complete benchtop or rackmount test environment.
The XGS2 chassis has a front-to-back airflow system to ensure that all of our highest-density load modules operate efficiently. A true modular construction maximizes the XGS2 platform’s serviceability as each major system component is self-contained and field-replaceable with the fan assembly, synchronization module, power supply, and chassis controller module designed to be readily installed and removed.
The XGS2 platform chassis run the same applications and accept the same XM form factor (XMFF) load modules as their bigger XGS12 platform counterparts making it easy to integrate into existing set-ups. Our load modules are hot-swappable, ensuring a highly-scalable and multi-user testing environment.
- Compact 3RU form factor supports broad range of speeds 400/100/50/40/25/10/1GE
- Supports Ixia applications for performance, functional, conformance, and security testing
- 3 chassis models to meet test requirements and budget: XGS2-SD standard performance; XGS2-SDL standard performance; XGS2-HSL high performance
- Ultra-high performance chassis assembly with innovative high-speed backplane supports high-bandwidth requirements
- Hot-swappable load modules can be actively swapped without disrupting chassis operation
- Redundant power supply to ensure uninterrupted testing
- Field serviceable with modular power supplies, chassis controller, fan assembly, and synchronization modules