The Juniper Networks EX2300 Ethernet Switch offers an economical, entry-level, standalone solution for access-layer deployments in branch and remote offices, as well as enterprise campus networks. Both 1 Gbps and 2.5 Gbps access port options are available to provide higher-speed options, especially when connecting to 802.11ac Wave 2 access points.
To simplify network operations, the EX2300 can act as a satellite device to support a Juniper Networks Junos Fusion Enterprise deployment, which can combine several wiring closets into one logical management platform. For smaller networks, up to four EX2300 switches can be interconnected in a Virtual Chassis configuration, allowing them to be managed as a single switch.
- Virtual Chassis technology enables up to four interconnected EX2300 switches to form a single logical device.
- Flexible 1GbE SFP/10GbE SFP+ uplinks provide high-speed connectivity to aggregation layer switches or other upstream devices.
- Up to 48 10/100/1000BASE-T ports are available with or without PoE/PoE+.
- Models offering 24 and 48 multigigabit ports support 1GbE/2.5GbE on 8 and 16 ports, respectively
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) support is provided on 1GbE ports.
- Complete Layer 2 and basic Layer 3 switching capabilities are available.
- Simplified onboarding and management with Juniper Mist Wired Assurance.
|Product Name||EX2300 TAA 48-Port|
|Manufacturer Part Number||EX2300-48T-TAA|
|Product Type||Ethernet Switch|
|Total Number of Network Ports||48|
|Port / Expansion Slot Details||48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||4|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP (mini-GBIC)
|Number of SFP+ Slots||4|
|Media & Performance|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet
10 Gigabit Ethernet
|Network & Communication|
|Power Consumption||70 W|
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|