The EX4400 line of Ethernet access switches are designed for the AI era and optimized for the cloud. The platforms boost network performance and visibility, meeting the security demands of today as well as for networks of the next decade.
As part of the underlying infrastructure for Juniper Mist Wired Assurance, the EX4400 is purpose-built for and managed by, the cloud. The switch leverages Mist AI to simplify operations and provide better visibility into the experience of connected devices, delivering a refreshing, user experience-first approach to access layer switching.
- Cloud-ready, driven by Mist AI with Juniper Mist Wired Assurance and Marvis Virtual Network Assistant
- Ethernet VPN-Virtual Extensible LAN (EVPN-VXLAN) to the access layer
- Media Access Control Security (MACsec) AES256
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)++ (90W per port)/PoE
- Standards-based micro-segmentation using group-based policies (GBP)
- Flow-based telemetry to monitor traffic flows for anomaly detection
- 10-member Virtual Chassis support