The PA-3260 firewalls prevent threats and safely enable applications. The PA-3260s enables you to secure your organization through advanced visibility and control of applications, users, and content at high throughput speeds. Dedicated computing and programmable hardware resources assigned to networking, security, signature matching, and management functions ensure predictable performance.
The PA-3260 hardware and PAN-OS software deliver high decryption throughput and SSL session capacity, removing all barriers to decryption. You can now secure increasingly encrypted traffic without slowing down your business, simplify your deployments by eliminating dedicated decryption devices, and use flexible policies to selectively decrypt traffic - so you can uncover and stop hidden threats without compromising privacy.
- 8.8 Gbps firewall throughput
- 4.7 Gbps Threat Prevention throughput
- 4.8 Gbps IPsec VPN throughput
- 3,000,000 max sessions
- 135,000 new sessions per second
- 6,000 IPsec VPN tunnels/tunnel interfaces
- 2,048 SSL VPN Users
- 10 virtual routers
- 1/6 virtual systems (base/max)
- 60 security zones
- 5,000 max number of policies