Use the Palo Alto Network PA-820 - a security appliance to intercept cyber threats, including spyware, malware, and exploits. The firewall implements preferred visibility of identifying applications and content via users at prevailing speeds. This Palo Alto security appliance functions with an extensive scope of networking services, allowing a more easily security function within your companies existing network.
Palo Alto firewall uses compatible strategies for local and remote users operating on all conventional associate platforms. Palo Alto PA-820 efficiently identifies and analyzes malware determined against countless malicious behaviors. Next, it automatically generates and performs protection.
The network security appliance extends hardware resiliency by using a USB port that allows accelerated implementation with compatible configuration. Palo Alto security appliance is a PAN-OS security operating arrangement.
With that, the system intrinsically analyzes all traffic and next classifying it. Use collected data and develop security policies, ensuring an enhanced security presence and a drop in response rate to occurrences within your security structure.
- Formulate your security practices for a more desirable response rate conveniently
- This Palo Alto security appliance securely analyzes content and threats
- The firewall maintains credibility to determine circumstances at high speeds
- Manufacturer : Palo Alto
- Brand : Palo, Palo Alto Networks
- Product Line : Palo
- Model : PA-820
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Airflow Direction : Front to back airflow
· Hard Drive
- Type : SSD
- Installed Qty : 1
- Capacity : 240 GB
- Performance : Firewall throughput: 940 Mbps, VPN throughput (IPSec): 400 Mbps, Threat prevention throughput: 610 Mbps
- Capacity : New sessions per second: 8300, Maximum number of sessions: 128000
- Type : Security appliance
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Connectivity Technology : Wired
- Data Link Protocol : Fast Ethernet, Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Routing Protocol : BGP, IGMP, IGMPv2, OSPFv3, PIM-SSM, PIM-SM, OSPFv2, IGMPv3
- Network / Transport Protocol : DHCP, PPPoE
- Remote Management Protocol : SSH
- Features : IPSec Virtual Private Network (VPN), LDAP support, RADIUS support, DoS attack prevention, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Jumbo Frames support, DiffServ support, Front to back airflow, High Availability, IPv6 support, URL filtering, Firewall protection, Quality of Service (QoS), DDos attack prevention, ARP support, DHCP server, Antivirus analysis, VLAN support, E-mail alert, Syslog support, NAT support
- Compliant Standards : IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1Q
· Interface Provided
- Interfaces : 8 x - SFP (mini-GBIC), 4 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45, 1 x console - RJ-45, 1 x USB, 3 x 1000Base-T (management) - RJ-45, 1 x micro-USB
Recently viewed product
You can control fully on this carousel from store admin as describe in above section