The Ruckus ICX 7150 family of stackable switches delivers the performance, flexibility, and scalability required for enterprise access deployment, raising the bar with non-blocking performance and up to 8x10 GbE ports for uplinks or stacking. It offers seamless interoperability with Ruckus wireless products to deliver unified wired and wireless network access. In addition, Ruckus Multigigabit Ethernet technology offers bandwidth speeds needed to optimize performance of the latest generation high performance wireless access points and edge devices, over standard Ethernet cables.
The Ruckus ICX 7150 is one of the ICX switch families delivering the enterprise class features for flexibility, scalability and simplified management.
- Ruckus Campus Fabric technology delivers unmatched flexibility, scalability and simplified management for campus network deployments. Incorporating all of the ICX 7000 switch families with up to 1800 ports in a single logical domain, Campus Fabric allows customers the benefits of a traditional chassis, with the flexibility of stackable switches at a dramatically reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Advanced stacking goes beyond traditional stacking with capabilities that take flexibility, ease of management and cost effectiveness to then next level, including:
- Stacking on standard Ethernet ports
- Long-distance stacking
- No hardware module require for stacking
- In Service Software Upgrade (ISSU) to minimize downtime
- Superior scalability with the industry-leading number of switches per stack
- Stacking at the access, aggregation and core layers
- Enterprise-Class Availability to improve resiliency and minimize downtime, including:
- Hitless stack failover
- Hot-insertion/removal of stack members
- Redundant power supplies
- In Service Software Upgrades for switch stacks
- On-boarding and security policies across ICX switches and wireless networks.
- OpenFlow 1.3 protocol support in hybrid mode allows user to deploy traditional Layer 2/3 forwarding with OpenFlow on the same port for Software Defined Network (SDN) enabled programmatic control of the network
- Open Standards based management, monitoring and authentication
- sFlow-based network monitoring to help analyze traffic statistics and trends on every link and overcome unexpected network congestion
- Open-standards management includes Command Line Interface (CLI), Secure Shell (SSHv2), Secure Copy (SCP), and SNMPv3
- Support for Access Controller Access Control System (TACACS/TACACS+) and RADIUS authentication helps ensure secure operator access
- LLDP and LLDP-MED protocol support for configuring, discovering, and managing network infrastructure such as QoS, security policies, VLAN assignments, PoE power levels, and service priorities
- 8× 10/100/1000 Mbps POE+ RJ-45 ports ·
- 2x 1GbE SFP uplink ports · 62W PoE power budget.
- Fanless ·
- Extended temperature range from -40°C to 65°C · IP30 Rated