The rapid growth in wireless traffic, accelerated by the adoption of 802.11ac and 802.11ax Wi-Fi, is propelling the migration from 1GbE to Multi-gigabit at the network edge and, driving the need for faster aggregation and core solutions.
The Ruckus® ICX® 7850 is designed to meet these new challenges:
- Flexible: Distributed chassis architecture for deploying ports exactly when and where they are needed with long distance stacking
- Scalable: Up to 384x 100GbE or 576x 10/25 GbE ports per 12 units stack
- Secure: Maximum security and data privacy with 128/256-bit MACsec encryption
- Resilient: Highly resilient design with hitless failover, ISSU (In Service Software Upgrade), MCT (Multi-Chassis Trunking) and redundant, hot-swappable power supplies and fans.
- Future Ready: Supports next generation Ethernet speeds with 10/25 Gbps at the aggregation and 40/100 Gbps at the core. Switching capacity up to 6.4 Tbps per switch.
- Cost Effective: Pay as you grow deployment model.
- Simple to Deploy: Unified wired and wireless management with Ruckus SmartZone. Unique features designed to simplify network deployment and management such as advanced stacking, and zero touch provisioning.
- 48 x 1/10/25 Gigabit SFP28 + 8 x 40 Gigabit / 100 Gigabit QSFP28
|Product Name||Icx 7850 48 Port SFP28 1/10/25GE|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ICX7850-48F-E2|
|Product Type||Ethernet Switch|
|Ethernet Technology||100 Gigabit Ethernet
25 Gigabit Ethernet
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||56|
|Product Family||ICX 7850|
|Media Type Supported||Optical Fiber|
|Total Number of Network Ports||48|
|Redundant Power Supply Supported||Yes|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP28
|Power Source||Power Supply|
|Port / Expansion Slot Details||48 x 25 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
8 x 100 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
|Product Series||ICX 7850|
|Product Model||ICX 7850-48F|