The Sophos XG 310 is a scalable appliance suitable for distributed organizations or mid-sized companies. With solid-state drives for on-box reporting, logs and spam quarantine, they're highly responsive even in high traffic environments. Each model is equipped with 8 GbE copper ports, 2 GbE SFP fiber ports plus one FleXi Port slot to configure with an optional module. They provide optimal performance and flexibility.
- All the protection you need to stop sophisticated attacks and advanced threats while providing secure network access to those you trust.
Next-gen Intrusion Prevention System
- Provides advanced protection from all types of modern attacks. It goes beyond traditional server and network resources to protect users and apps on the network as well.
- Creates a link between your Sophos Central protected endpoints and your firewall to identify threats faster, simplify investigation and minimize impact from attacks. Easily incorporate Heartbeat status into firewall policies to automatically isolate compromised systems.
Advanced VPN technologies
- Adds unique and simple VPN technologies including our clientless HTML5 self-service portal that makes remote access incredibly simple or utilize our exclusive light-weight secure RED (Remote Ethernet Device) VPN technology.
- Unmatched visibility and control over all your user’s web and application activity.
Advanced Threat Protection
- Instant identification and immediate response to today’s most sophisticated attacks. Multi-layered protection identifies threats instantly and Security Heartbeat™ provides an emergency response.
Powerful user and group web policy
- Provides enterprise-level Secure Web Gateway policy controls to easily manage sophisticated user and group web controls. Apply policies based upon uploaded web keywords indicating inappropriate use or behavior.
Advanced Web Threat Protection
Web Server Protection
- Harden your web servers and business applications against hacking attempts while providing secure access.
Business Application Policy Templates
- Pre-defined policy templates let you protect common applications like Microsoft Exchange Outlook Anywhere or SharePoint quickly and easily.
Protection from the latest hacks and attacks
- With a variety of advanced protection technologies including URL and form hardening, deep-linking and directory traversal prevention, SQL injection and cross-site scripting protection, cookie signing and more.
- Consolidate your email protection with anti-spam, DLP, and encryption.
Integrated Message Transfer Agent
- Ensures always-on business continuity for your email, allowing the firewall to automatically queue mail in the event servers become unavailable.
- Provides protection from the latest spam campaigns, phishing attacks, and malicious attachments.
- Gives employees direct control over their spam quarantine, saving you time and effort.
- With authentication options, SSL offloading, and server load balancing ensure maximum protection and performance for your servers being accessed from the internet.
|Security||UTM and Synchronized Security|
|Features||Network Protection, Web Protection, Sandstorm Protection, Email Protection, Web Server Protection|
|Throughput||3,000 mbps (Firewall)|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|